Saturday, October 10, 2015

John Green tweeted: In other news, I raced @mstiefvater last night, and my car caught fire, but I am fine. Slightly scary video:

John Green  @johngreen
 
In other news, I raced @mstiefvater last night, and my car caught fire, but I am fine. Slightly scary video:
YouTube
View on Twitter
Thomas Gideon @cmdln
 
The Final Leaked TPP Text is All That We Feared | Electronic Frontier Foundation eff.org/deeplinks/2015… // not good at all
View on Twitter
Clara Jeffery  @ClaraJeffery
 
1/ "I really feel I learned to be a writer at alternative newsweeklies." -@susanorlean in this lovely elegy for them npr.org/2015/10/09/447…
View on Twitter
Steve Silberman @stevesilberman
 
Why Ben Carson's Holocaust BS is not merely stupid, it's dangerous. [via @tomgara]
View on Twitter
Robin Benway @robinbenway
 
Four episodes in and I think Hulu is a perfect home for "The Mindy Project." It's been so much fun to watch!
View on Twitter
Boing Boing  @BoingBoing
 
America's "vision" of the Black male body: threat, menace, and labor. That's also how they're represented in games. boingboing.net/2015/10/09/bla…
View on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment