Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Benjamin Dreyer tweeted: Here's a (characteristically) sharp essay by @StanCarey, from whom I always learn things (and who keeps me honest).

Benjamin Dreyer @BCDreyer
 
Here's a (characteristically) sharp essay by @StanCarey, from whom I always learn things (and who keeps me honest).
stancarey.wordpress.com/2015/11/10/rec…
View on Twitter
Michael Schaub @michaelschaub
 
Such define, much new words, very amaze, wow: latimes.com/books/jacketco…
View on Twitter
Aziz Ansari  @azizansari
 
I wrote a piece for the @nytimes about acting, race and Hollywood: nyti.ms/1kKj6J1 (I even interviewed FISHER STEVENS!!)
View on Twitter
sarahdessen  @sarahdessen
 
Now he's getting interested in them again and has daughter in on it, too. I foresee aquariums and loose crickets in the house in my future.
View on Twitter
Shuks. @nikeshshukla
 
Commentor asks why so many Asian writers were asked. Were we friends of journo? We must always justify our space. twitter.com/huma_qureshi/s…
View on Twitter
Jason Schultz @Lawgeek
 
Exciting news! I've joined @whitehouseostp and Team @USCTO as a Senior Advisor on IP and innovation. twitter.com/nancyscola/sta…
View on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment