Tuesday, April 19, 2016

New York Times Books tweeted: "Everything that got me picked on in middle school gets me paid now." @TimFederle on what he's learned about writing

New York Times Books @nytimesbooks
 
"Everything that got me picked on in middle school gets me paid now." @TimFederle on what he's learned about writing nyti.ms/1VgHPEJ
View on Twitter
Felicity Disco @FelicityDisco
 
Confession: I JUST LEARNED you can set up your own text replacements in your phone settings. THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING.
View on Twitter
Curtis Sittenfeld  @csittenfeld
 
A bonnet and an empire waist dress are the sincerest form of flattery. Also: My novel Eligible is out today!
View on Twitter
veronikelly mars @veronikellymars
 
FEMINISM FOR THE REAL WORLD is now...HERE WE ARE: FEMINISM FOR THE REAL WORLD with a delicious pi(e) day pub date: goodreads.com/book/show/2522…
View on Twitter
Sara Zarr @sarazarr
 
My life has become one long customer service call interrupted by bouts of eating, sleeping, checking the mail.
View on Twitter
Rihanna  @rihanna
 
My #RihannaXStance Summer collection is here!!!!! Available right now —> smarturl.it/RihannaStance
View on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment