Sunday, June 12, 2016

Matthew Dowd tweeted: I am so tired of the false choices pushed on us by the status quo: whether it be on guns, parties, terror, taxes, govt. so tired of it.

Matthew Dowd @matthewjdowd
 
I am so tired of the false choices pushed on us by the status quo: whether it be on guns, parties, terror, taxes, govt. so tired of it.
View on Twitter
Mitali @AlleyofBooks
 
I don't think any other tweet is seared in my memory like this one. Every time there's a shooting I think of it. twitter.com/dpjhodges/stat…
View on Twitter
Brendan Reichs @BrendanReichs
 
America has gun sickness that is killing us and far too many can't even acknowledge it exists. Things have to change. LAWS HAVE TO CHANGE.
View on Twitter
Celeste Ng  @pronounced_ing
 
I don't know how to say what I'm feeling without it sounding like an empty platitude. I'm here, just quiet. Thinking and grieving.
View on Twitter
Cory Doctorow  @doctorow
 
Twitterbot that produces endless entries in an imaginary daemonological grimoire
boingboing.net/2016/06/12/twi…
View on Twitter
Susan Orlean  @susanorlean
 
To me, difference is fascinating, challenging, exciting.
View on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment