Saturday, August 6, 2016

Farhad Manjoo tweeted: Wow this is nuts

Popular in your network
avatar
Farhad Manjoo
@fmanjoo
Wow this is nuts twitter.com/itwasfourone/s…
reply
avatar
sarahdessen
@sarahdessen
You guys KNOW how I feel about my shrimpburgers. Here's a great profile of my favorite place:
reply
avatar
Isabel Yap
@visyap
ICYMI my story about beaches, young Pinoys, and quarter-life crisis went live on @UncannyMagazine this week: uncannymagazine.com/article/ocean-… 🏖🏝✨💖
reply
avatar
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
Anybody whose mind "SHORT CIRCUITS" is not fit to be our president! Look up the word "BRAINWASHED."
reply
avatar
Laila Lalami
@LailaLalami
A sixteen-year-old set herself on fire in Morocco after a prosecutor granted her alleged rapists conditional release
reply
avatar
Heather Beschizza
@hbeschizza
. @Beschizza thinks I'm a witch because of the tasty salads I make. Said it's the crispy pancetta & toasted pistachios. He's not buying it.
reply
Settings  |  Help  |  Opt-out
Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market Street, Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94103
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

No comments:

Post a Comment