Thursday, September 22, 2016

Susan Orlean tweeted: I didn't know I was your sister

@voyamagazine, @allycondie, @beardpappa, @alexburnsNYT, @halseanderson also Tweeted.
Popular in your network
avatar
Susan Orlean
@susanorlean
I didn't know I was your sister twitter.com/reelquinn/stat…
reply
avatar
VOYA Magazine
@voyamagazine
The LGBTQ community has taken offense at a review of RUN by Kody Keplinger and has demanded an apology from VOYA.... fb.me/3mlaXIxsP
reply
avatar
Ally Condie
@allycondie
Happy first day of fall. I hope there is a little pocket of peace wherever you may be. instagram.com/p/BKqjhDahnOt/
reply
avatar
Stephan February
@beardpappa
Hah! @doctorow et al nailed it. 😩
reply
avatar
Alex Burns
@alexburnsNYT
What a bombshell episode this week on "2016: The Search for the Real Racist"
twitter.com/JoshuaGreen/st…
reply
avatar
L Halse Anderson
@halseanderson
Go home, 2016. You are drunk. twitter.com/runwithskizzer…
reply
Settings  |  Help  |  Opt-out
Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market Street, Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94103
------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment