Friday, October 28, 2016

Susan Orlean Tweeted: Exhibit A: Why I don't get my work done.

@Bookevin_, @OfficiallyAlly, @HeinousMoses, @LisaCKelly, @HarlanCoben, @karenbbooth, @DylanByers also Tweeted.
Your Highlights
avatar
Susan Orlean
@susanorlean
Exhibit A: Why I don't get my work done. ift.tt/2eL6Fhb
reply
avatar
👻 Boo! Kevin 🦄
@Bookevin_
Champagne and confetti! Look at the gorgeous cover of @sarahdessen's upcoming book!
reply
avatar
Ally Carter
@OfficiallyAlly
Somehow in the night I managed to sprain my ankle, because #talent.
reply
avatar
Heinous Moses
@HeinousMoses
You've got to stop watching so many bird videos. twitter.com/susanorlean/st…
reply
avatar
Lisa Kelly
@LisaCKelly
And there goes any sanity that might have been possible in the last days of this truly awful election. twitter.com/nytimes/status…
reply
avatar
Harlan Coben
@HarlanCoben
Excellent writing advice. twitter.com/algonquinbooks…
reply
avatar
Karen BOO!th
@karenbbooth
Why I love my husband: "Do you want to skip our walk and eat cookies instead?"
Yes, I do.
reply
avatar
Dylan Byers
@DylanByers
indisputably true —> twitter.com/JuddLegum/stat…
reply
Settings  |  Help  |  Opt-out
Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market Street, Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94103
------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment