Friday, March 24, 2017

Maud Newton Tweeted: “My idea of a great literary dinner party is Fran, eating alone, reading a book.”

Your Highlights
avatar
Maud Newton
@maudnewton
"My idea of a great literary dinner party is Fran, eating alone, reading a book."
reply
avatar
Guardian Books
@GuardianBooks
How Colin Dexter changed the face of crime fiction
reply
avatar
Tim Federle
@TimFederle
Guys I... I think I'm getting my wish!! Now I want a pony????? twitter.com/TimFederle/sta…
reply
avatar
Joshua Hoyos
@JoshuaHoyos
Today: "I never said repeal and replace Obamacare… within 64 days. I have a long time." twitter.com/realdonaldtrum…
reply
avatar
Ben D'Avanzo
@BenDAvanzo
Wow @RepHastingsFL when asked to tone down, "I don't have to be nice to nobody when you're being nasty to poor people" #ProtectOurCare pic.twitter.com/It0R8qlEmJ
reply
avatar
Adam Jentleson
@AJentleson
Stunning
reply
See more on Twitter
Settings  |  Help  |  Unsubscribe
Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market Street, Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94103
------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment