Wednesday, September 20, 2017

sarahdessen Tweeted: Calling my reps again today. I think they might be getting sick of me? Too bad. @SenatorBurr @ThomTillis

 
Your Highlights
avatar
sarahdessen
@sarahdessen
Calling my reps again today. I think they might be getting sick of me? Too bad. @SenatorBurr @ThomTillis twitter.com/SenJeffMerkley…
avatar
Lincoln Michel
@TheLincoln
It's literally the worst possible version of all possible "insurance" models I can think of twitter.com/maudnewton/sta…
avatar
Maud Newton
@maudnewton
I genuinely don't understand the point of insurance that's only affordable until you get sick.
avatar
Barack Obama
@BarackObama
Thinking about our neighbors in Mexico and all our Mexican-American friends tonight. Cuidense mucho y un fuerte abrazo para todos.
avatar
Angie Thomas
@angiecthomas
Dear Little Angie, You've done all right for yourself. Happy birthday, kid.
#INeverTalkAboutMyselfInThirdPersonButItsMyBirthdayIDoWhatIWant
avatar
Guardian Books
@GuardianBooks
VE Schwab on international success and being censored in Russia
See more on Twitter
Settings  |  Help  |  Unsubscribe
  Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market Street, Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94103  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment