Friday, November 17, 2017

Guardian Books Tweeted: The Harvard professor of Bob Dylan studies: 'My thesis is that he has become Odysseus'

 
Your Highlights
avatar
Guardian Books
@GuardianBooks
The Harvard professor of Bob Dylan studies: 'My thesis is that he has become Odysseus'
avatar
Susan Orlean
@susanorlean
Sausage Roll Jesus Creates Heartburn for U.K. Bakery Firm
avatar
Cory Doctorow
@doctorow
Kraft Inc, 1964 imperialgoogie.tumblr.com/post/167516815…
avatar
Matthew Dowd
@matthewjdowd
Mr. President, I don't think this is good ground for you to walk on. Remember the 15 women who came forward and the access hollywood tape? If not, it will now be all brought up again. Good luck. twitter.com/realdonaldtrum…
avatar
Angie Thomas Knows Nothing About the THUG trailer
@angiecthomas
My mom bought me a KitchenAid Mixer, and I've never been more excited to make my banana pudding cheesecake for Thanksgiving pic.twitter.com/KGsmFVITHG
avatar
Jennifer Weiner
@jenniferweiner
It was really bad the same way your Access Hollywood tape was really bad. It shows how men treat/talk about women when we are not awake or around. Franken should be ashamed. So should you. twitter.com/realdonaldtrum…
See more on Twitter
Settings  |  Help  |  Unsubscribe
  Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market Street, Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94103  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment