Sunday, April 1, 2018

sarahdessen Tweeted: I just told my husband I want a Cameo from a Re...

 
2
Your Highlights
avatar
sarahdessen
@sarahdessen
I just told my husband I want a Cameo from a Real Housewife for my birthday and he was NOT into it. Too bad. Dream gift!
avatar
Cory Doctorow
@doctorow
2017 Hugo nominees announced
boingboing.net/2018/04/01/201…
avatar
Guardian Books
@GuardianBooks
From swapped babies to psychosis: author explores harrowing side of motherhood
avatar
Susan Orlean
@susanorlean
I might have eaten too much matzoh.
avatar
Twitter Live
@TwitterLive
#tictocnews is LIVE on Twitter! ⬇️
twitter.com/i/events/93163…
avatar
Jim Killock
@jimkillock
Not an April Fool—Announcing 1.1.1.1: the fastest, privacy-first consumer DNS service

AIUI you can't yet use DNS over https in (most?) browsers tho. Will be interesting for UK filtering efforts.
See more on Twitter
Settings  |  Help  |  Unsubscribe
  Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market Street, Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94103  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment