Wednesday, November 28, 2018

sarahdessen liked Jennifer E. Smith's Tweet: This is my ninth book a...

 
Your Highlights
avatar
Jennifer E. Smith
@JenESmith
This is my ninth book and my very first star from Kirkus. I'm indecently happy about this!
avatar
Ryan Blaney
@Blaney
BK was great to me in 2012, is still great to me, and I had the pleasure of driving his trucks for a couple years. Opened up a lot of doors. Brads helped a lot of young drivers along the way. Shouldn't go unnoticed. twitter.com/nascarwars/sta…
avatar
Nate Ryan
@nateryan
The highly acclaimed Coffee With @kylepetty returns!

Here is part II of KP's excellent convo with The King and Dale Inman on their first Daytona 500 win, their incredible 1967 #nascar season and the famous Superbird.
avatar
Lauren Cerand
@luxlotus
The editor. The woman. The legend. Brigid Hughes profiled by @madelaine_lucas for @lithub:
avatar
Jimmie Johnson
@JimmieJohnson
He was just being humble, he was on it. I didn't have a chance to put a baseline lap down for him the way it all worked out. I can tell you all of our @TeamHendrick crew was highly impressed with @alo_oficial. twitter.com/noblef1/status…
avatar
NASCAR on NBC
@NASCARonNBC
These four finished 9th through 12th in the #NASCARPlayoffs, and featured a slide job, a crazy ROVAL finish, and a winless streak snapped.

In 2019, who will finish highest in the points out of this group?
See more on Twitter
Help  |  Privacy  |  Reset password  |  Download app
  Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market Street, Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94103  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment