Saturday, May 11, 2019

Masque of the Red Death Tweeted: 1957 Pepsi advertisement - “The Lig...

 
Your Highlights
avatar
Masque of the Red Death
@doctorow
1957 Pepsi advertisement - "The Light refreshment" gameraboy1.tumblr.com/post/184798030…
reply retweet like
avatar
sarahdessen
@sarahdessen
Making a breakfast sandwich at 7:30am on a Saturday, living my best life. Good morning, y'all! pic.twitter.com/zAZvSUkgtk
reply retweet like
avatar
The Millions
@The_Millions
Celebrate Edward Lear's birthday with a look back at the "pure, absolute nonsense" of the 2012 Olympics opening ceremony.
reply retweet like
avatar
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
@AOC
About an hour ago, I was walking out of my office for the day.

There was a man what I believe was his teenage son hanging a small sign they made outside my office (we let people leave well wishes on our wall).

Astonishingly, his sign read: "Trump supporters for Ocasio-Cortez."
reply retweet like
avatar
Kayla
@kaydbug89
Today marks twenty since the we lost the great Shel Silverstein.

In his honor, here's the poem I've carried in every wallet I've used since I was fifteen years old. 💙
reply retweet like
avatar
Guardian Books
@GuardianBooks
Richard Powers: 'I've read more than 120 books about trees'
reply retweet like
See more on Twitter
Help  |  Privacy  |  Reset password  |  Download app
  Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market Street, Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94103  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment