Tuesday, December 12, 2023

Victoria Coren Mitchell posted: Ach I forgot again didn’t I, what ca...

 
Victoria Coren Mitchell's avatar
Victoria Coren Mitchell
@VictoriaCoren
Ach I forgot again didn't I, what can I tell you, I just had a baby!

For safety's sake: from next Monday, Only Connect is on *every night for a fortnight*. How do you like THEM apples?

#Christmas #apples
Reply Retweet Like
Cory Doctorow @pluralistic@mamot.fr's avatar
Cory Doctorow @pluralistic@mamot.fr
@doctorow
Hemmets Journal (Swedish woman's magazine) - December 8th 1982 misforgotten2.tumblr.com/post/736521513…
Cory Doctorow @pluralistic@mamot.fr's Photo
Reply Retweet Like
Diana DiZoglio's avatar
Diana DiZoglio
@DianaDiZoglio
Just a few weeks ago I was able to celebrate local guy & Salem native @seanstellato for being inducted into the Italian American Sports Hall of Fame. Love seeing him get the recognition he deserves- keep up the great work! #mapoli
Diana DiZoglio's Photo
Reply Retweet Like
Jimmy Carr's avatar
Jimmy Carr
@jimmycarr
What do people love about Christmas?
Jimmy Carr's Video
Reply Retweet Like
Mike Drucker's avatar
Mike Drucker
@MikeDrucker
RT @ashleyn1cole: OK, the algo is gonna suppress this one, so I need your help sharing!

As many of you know I work with a charity called L…
Reply Retweet Like
Russell Brand's avatar
Russell Brand
@rustyrockets
Revealing the TRUE reasons behind this?! Full story streaming NOW🚨 bit.ly/StayFree-265-H… twitter.com/rustyrockets/s…
Reply Retweet Like
Help  |  Privacy  |  Reset password  |  Download app
X Corp. 1355 Market Street, Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94103

No comments:

Post a Comment