Monday, January 1, 2024

Matt Shearer posted: I don't think I realized it as it was happening...

 
Matt Shearer's avatar
Matt Shearer
@MattWBZ
I don't think I realized it as it was happening, but 2023 was great for me personally. Thank YOU for allowing me to do what I do for a living. Also, @wbznewsradio
Matt Shearer's Video
Reply Retweet Like
Cory Doctorow @pluralistic@mamot.fr's avatar
Thomas Fazi's avatar
Thomas Fazi
@battleforeurope
.@adam_tooze: "Zionism has to be understood as a product of its era i.e. as a settler-colonial project, typical of European global thinking in the late 19th and early 20th century. What is distinctive about it, is that the Israelis are the last group of (mainly) Europeans to…
Reply Retweet Like
Cory Doctorow @pluralistic@mamot.fr's avatar
Cory Doctorow @pluralistic@mamot.fr
@doctorow
RT @choochoobear: And finally, let's tempt fate with the Mouse House.

Today's Mousetrapped: mousetrappedcomic.blog/post/738309943…
Cory Doctorow @pluralistic@mamot.fr's Photo
Reply Retweet Like
Mike Drucker's avatar
Mike Drucker
@MikeDrucker
RT @MikeDrucker: "How will you feel if Bill Clinton gets implicated by Jeffrey Epstein?"

I dunno - feeling pretty fucking good with my "an…
Reply Retweet Like
TransitMatters's avatar
TransitMatters
@transitmatters
TONIGHT after 8:00PM, @MBTA is free on all modes for New Year's Eve 🎉 Celebrate safely & take the T!
TransitMatters's Photo
Reply Retweet Like
Diana DiZoglio's avatar
Diana DiZoglio
@DianaDiZoglio
RT @massauditor: Our office works closely with local officials, especially through our Division of Local Mandates. It was a pleasure to joi…
Reply Retweet Like
Help  |  Privacy  |  Reset password  |  Download app
X Corp. 1355 Market Street, Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94103

No comments:

Post a Comment