Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Cory Doctorow tweeted: I stand with Planned Parenthood @PPFA because I believe everyone should have access to the care they need:

Cory Doctorow  @doctorow
 
I stand with Planned Parenthood @PPFA because I believe everyone should have access to the care they need: d.shpg.org/147614978t
View on Twitter
Followed by sarahdessen.
P!nk  @Pink
 
Willow let me do her hair for my birthday and she only yelled at me 5 times!!! 💃💃💃
View on Twitter
Followed by Susan Orlean and Twitter Media.
Jim Roberts  @nycjim
 
Refugee family in iconic photo has reportedly made it safely to Germany. mashable.com/2015/09/08/ref… via @mashable pic.twitter.com/VU9gYBeXjE
View on Twitter
Ellen DeGeneres  @TheEllenShow
 
I think you're outstanding. That's why I want you out standing at 30 Rock tmrw 5pm. Literally. There are no seats.
View on Twitter
Followed by Guardian Books.
paul laity @paullaity
 
Toxic shock: did you know Agatha Christie had that level of expertise about poisons?gu.com/p/4c4c6/stw
View on Twitter
Followed by Twitter Media.
Claire Díaz-Ortiz @Claire
 
Probably the first time in this child's life that she's actually calmed down enough to sleep on me:
View on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment