Sunday, September 20, 2015

lisa rinna tweeted: I'm so sad to hear of the passing of Jackie Collins. My heart is broken. 💔💔💔💔?? What an honor to know her. #RIP

lisa rinna  @lisarinna
 
I'm so sad to hear of the passing of Jackie Collins. My heart is broken. 💔💔💔💔💔 What an honor to know her. #RIP
View on Twitter
sarahdessen  @sarahdessen
 
My dad always said, "Sep A Rate." That helped me not put an E in it. twitter.com/JenBunnee/stat…
View on Twitter
jonronson  @jonronson
 
I'll update the tumblr later. But take my word. Jan 29th. Lost at Sea night. Special guest Adam Buxton jonathanronson.tumblr.com/post/558071399…
View on Twitter
The New York Times  @nytimes
 
The suicides started after one hard-hit battalion returned home from the war in Afghanistan nyti.ms/1iF1xJK
View on Twitter
Sarah Weinman  @sarahw
 
Jackie Collins didn't even tell Joan until about 2 weeks ago. Damn. (Also People owns this story.) people.com/article/joan-c…
View on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment