Friday, March 11, 2016

Cory Doctorow tweeted: Am I the only one who unconsciously holds his breath after hitting ctrl-c, only letting it go once I successfully ctrl-v?

Cory Doctorow  @doctorow
 
Am I the only one who unconsciously holds his breath after hitting ctrl-c, only letting it go once I successfully ctrl-v?
View on Twitter
The New York Times  @nytimes
 
Some of Ruth Bader Ginsburg's writings and speeches will be published in a new book next year nyti.ms/1nAJ6HL
View on Twitter
Alexander Chee @alexanderchee
 
"What if I only had one chance to write a book? What would I put in it?" - @angelaflournoy on the writing of The Turner House.
View on Twitter
Maud Newton  @maudnewton
 
I just saw: @thebookslut is shutting down Bookslut after 14 years. bookslut.com/blog/archives/… Moment (or a few) of silence. <3
View on Twitter
ADAM SILVERA @AdamSilvera
 
Oh my god. Put me on all the panels with @roofbeam and @RutaSepetys. This day is amazing. #SeYa2016 twitter.com/therealmrbritt…
View on Twitter
Molly Crabapple  @mollycrabapple
 
This series of tweets by @NesrineMalik has to be read completely- they're that crucial
View on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment