Sunday, March 27, 2016

President Obama tweeted: From my family to yours, Happy Easter, and we wish everyone celebrating a blessed and joyful day.

President Obama  @POTUS
 
From my family to yours, Happy Easter, and we wish everyone celebrating a blessed and joyful day.
View on Twitter
Karen Booth @karenbbooth
 
Can't believe @duranduran is tomorrow night! Epic mother-daughter musical bonding ahead. The circle will be complete. 💕💕💕
View on Twitter
Camilla Luddington  @camilluddington
 
Ps. If any of u are currently in a chocolate coma with Easter egg wrappers all over you wrought with shame (yeah right) send me pics...
View on Twitter
jennifer laughran @literaticat
 
Watching the T-Fey Amy-P movie SISTERS and it is . . . really bad? Like. Did people like this? What am I missing? This is... I don't... 😰
View on Twitter
Adele Walsh @snarkywench
 
This is life...when your niece runs towards you like this. Also, dangerous. She's about as coordinated as I am.
View on Twitter
Melissa Walker @melissacwalker
 
An early business venture of mine in the mid-80s. $1/sheet! Thanks for finding one, Aunt Patricia!
View on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment