Sunday, April 2, 2017

Guardian Books shared: David Nicholls: Adrian Mole and me at 50

Your Highlights
avatar
Guardian Books
@GuardianBooks
David Nicholls: Adrian Mole and me at 50
reply
avatar
Susan Orlean
@susanorlean
Dog gets her first look at her new Presidential chew toy ift.tt/2nPBwg8
reply
avatar
sarahdessen
@sarahdessen
OH MY GOODNESS I love my Tarheels! Redemption indeed!!
reply
avatar
Heidi N Moore
@moorehn
Key problem: a lot of VCs are bros, too. Most, in fact. mobile.nytimes.com/2017/04/01/opi…
reply
avatar
Kayla
@kaydbug89
"I don't need Facebook or that Insta-whatever. I got my wall of pictures over there."
- my gram after overhearing my aunt & Mom talking FB
reply
avatar
Drew Dellinger
@drewdellinger
Jumped around our house. Went next door to dog pile w/ the neighbors. Crowded onto Franklin St. Town painted Carolina blue. Was in 7th grade twitter.com/marchmadness/s…
reply
See more on Twitter
Settings  |  Help  |  Unsubscribe
  Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market Street, Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94103  
------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment