Saturday, April 22, 2017

sarahdessen Tweeted: Aha! My people are showing up for me!!!

Your Highlights
avatar
sarahdessen
@sarahdessen
Aha! My people are showing up for me!!! twitter.com/xoxoPaytonSton…
reply
avatar
Guardian Books
@GuardianBooks
Primo Levi's If This is a Man at 70
reply
avatar
Cory Doctorow
@doctorow
Blue Tie Factory
thevaultoftheatomicspaceage.tumblr.com/post/159855189…
reply
avatar
Alison Griswold
@alisongriswold
Sine game 💯
reply
avatar
Ken Klippenstein
@kenklippenstein
imagine seeing a dog in a bowtie on a plane and being mad about it twitter.com/MarkHalperin/s…
reply
avatar
Michelle C Lipkin
@ciullalipkin
Proud to hear the sounds of protest from my terrace. #NYC #MarchforScience #democracy
reply
See more on Twitter
Settings  |  Help  |  Unsubscribe
  Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market Street, Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94103  
------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment