Sunday, May 21, 2017

Guardian Books shared: Anthony Horowitz: I was warned off including black character

Your Highlights
avatar
Guardian Books
@GuardianBooks
Anthony Horowitz: I was warned off including black character
avatar
sarahdessen
@sarahdessen
OH I need this in my own life, like, right now. twitter.com/theames/status…
avatar
Shannon Hale
@haleshannon
Wow thanks Sarah twitter.com/sarahdessen/st…
avatar
Cory Doctorow
@doctorow
The Green Machine (1975)
atomic-chronoscaph.tumblr.com/post/160874285…
avatar
BTS_official
@bts_bighit
Watch us on @BBMAs Magenta Carpet Live tomorrow at 6pm ET/3pm PT right here! #BBMAs BBMAs.twitter.com
avatar
Maud Newton
@maudnewton
My nephew gave me this notebook for my birthday "because I know you like to write fake stories and real stories."
See more on Twitter
Download on the App Store   Get it on Google Play
Settings  |  Help  |  Unsubscribe
  Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market Street, Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94103  
------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment