Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Maud Newton shared: Chaffetz: Members of Congress should get stipends to afford homes in D.C.

 
Your Highlights
avatar
Maud Newton
@maudnewton
I'm truly speechless, in the sense that I can't think of any rejoinder that doesn't involve twelve obscenities.
avatar
Susan Orlean
@susanorlean
I think my head just exploded. twitter.com/Alyssa_Milano/…
avatar
Holly Black
@hollyblack
Some news I am very excited about: THE CRUEL PRINCE optioned by Universal w/ Michael De Luca producing:
avatar
Guardian Books
@GuardianBooks
Michael Bond obituary
avatar
sarahdessen
@sarahdessen
When you make a mistake, you acknowledge it and fix it as soon as possible. We did. See next tweet! twitter.com/rkrox3/status/…
avatar
Melissa Walker 🇺🇸
@melissacwalker
Always the best to share space in @chapelhillmag with @sarahdessen!
See more on Twitter
Settings  |  Help  |  Unsubscribe
  Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market Street, Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94103  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment