Wednesday, June 14, 2017

sarahdessen Tweeted: Thanks everyone for the kind words about #OnceandForAll hitting number one! I am still in shock. Having wine, trying to process.

Your Highlights
avatar
sarahdessen
@sarahdessen
Thanks everyone for the kind words about #OnceandForAll hitting number one! I am still in shock. Having wine, trying to process.
avatar
Saeed Jones
@theferocity
WAIT. I've always heard of the story of Richard Ford spitting on a writer but I didn't know who the writer was!

COLSON WHITEHEAD. twitter.com/maudnewton/sta…
avatar
Sen. Al Franken
@SenFranken
Horrified by shooting in Alexandria. My thoughts are with @SteveScalise, my colleagues, staff members, and police who were attacked this AM.
avatar
Kamala Harris
@KamalaHarris
The Attorney General is supposed to serve the American people, not Trump or whoever may be in office at the time. #SessionsHearing
avatar
Guardian Books
@GuardianBooks
Top 10 modern epistolary novels
avatar
Johanna Albrecht
@johannareads
I literally just texted all my friends that #OnceAndForAll is the #1 NYT Bestseller! Love you @sarahdessen! 💐🍾💕
See more on Twitter
Settings  |  Help  |  Unsubscribe
  Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market Street, Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94103  
------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment