Friday, July 14, 2017

Guardian Books shared: Boccaccio in bikinis: the appeal of ITV’s Love Island

 
Your Highlights
avatar
Guardian Books
@GuardianBooks
Boccaccio in bikinis: the appeal of ITV's Love Island
avatar
Cory Doctorow
@doctorow
100%support twitter.com/plainbbes/stat…
avatar
Ed Renehan
@Ed_Renehan
Trump's proposed Bastille Day remarks. ;-)
... @DoctorSyntax @venetianblonde @maudnewton @loufreshwater
avatar
Kayla
@kaydbug89
My laptop bit the dust today, so I pulled out my ancient one and found this taped to the keyboard [1/5]:
avatar
Twitter Live
@TwitterLive
All this love-love, but you're about to score.

@WimbledonChnl is LIVE right now. twitter.com/i/live/8747551…
avatar
Jeffrey Vagle
@jvagle
I disagree. My response: cyberlaw.stanford.edu/blog/2017/03/n… twitter.com/PrivacyMatters…
See more on Twitter
Settings  |  Help  |  Unsubscribe
  Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market Street, Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94103  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment