Friday, October 6, 2017

Cory Doctorow Tweeted: Tortoise races hare, wins

 
Your Highlights
avatar
Cory Doctorow
@doctorow
Tortoise races hare, wins
boingboing.net/2017/10/06/fab… pic.twitter.com/4gPpaB27th
avatar
sarahdessen
@sarahdessen
My kid and I made this cake from scratch today. And the icing, too! She's calling it a super fun… instagram.com/p/BZ7MKzdnBc4/
avatar
Guardian Books
@GuardianBooks
Anne Enright: 'I threw The Magic Mountain by Thomas Mann into the Liffey in 1983'
avatar
Maureen Johnson
@maureenjohnson
⚡️ "Trouble working in 2017?"
Some responses to "are you having trouble working in 2017?" YOU ARE NOT ALONE!
twitter.com/i/moments/9163…
avatar
Amanda Fortini
@amandafortini
My story, again, about surviving the Vegas shooting. I wrote it bc nothing I'd read seemed to convey the experience.
avatar
Steve Silberman
@stevesilberman
I'd say this is beyond belief, but it's SOP for this vile administration. EVERY GLITCH IN THE FOX/GOP MATRIX MUST BE STAMPED OUT. twitter.com/markberman/sta…
See more on Twitter
Settings  |  Help  |  Unsubscribe
  Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market Street, Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94103  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment