Saturday, October 21, 2017

sarahdessen Tweeted: I survived my kid’s talent show performance and so did she. Good Lord I was nervous. And she tried to bail but I held FIRM. Whew.

 
Your Highlights
avatar
sarahdessen
@sarahdessen
I survived my kid's talent show performance and so did she. Good Lord I was nervous. And she tried to bail but I held FIRM. Whew.
avatar
Brian Schatz
@brianschatz
5,000 pay Estate Tax bringing in ~ 20 billion. To get rid of it R's will cut nursing homes, Medicare, 401K deductibility. It's a ripoff.
avatar
Guardian Books
@GuardianBooks
'I am dying but you are already a corpse': the 100-year-old multiple sclerosis diary that became a classic
avatar
Duchess Goldblatt
@duchessgoldblat
I could use some advice. Anybody have any extra lying around? Any genre. I'm not picky.
avatar
Matthew Dowd
@matthewjdowd
Mr. President @realDonaldTrump Sgt. Johnson's funeral is today, can you just stop this and make some attempt at leading w/ integrity? twitter.com/realdonaldtrum…
avatar
Best Food Blog Ever
@BestFoodBlogEVR
I've managed to run my iPhone battery from 100% to 75% just by drinking one cup of coffee and updating apps.
See more on Twitter
Settings  |  Help  |  Unsubscribe
  Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market Street, Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94103  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment