Wednesday, June 27, 2018

RCR Xfinity Teams Tweeted: Tune-in alert! @RCRracing crew chief @Dst...

 
4
Your Highlights
avatar
RCR Xfinity Teams
@RCRNXS
Tune-in alert! @RCRracing crew chief @Dstockman3 joins @SiriusXMNASCAR at 2:30 p.m. ET to talk about @DanielHemric's strong start to the @NASCAR_Xfinity season & the @southpointlv team's expectations headed to @ChicagolndSpdwy this weekend.
avatar
sarahdessen
@sarahdessen
It's been really hard lately to not spend ALL my time worrying about what is happening to my country. I feel helpless. I want to be tweeting about Fritos and Real Housewives and books, but it's hard.
avatar
Chicagoland Speedway
@ChicagolndSpdwy
"Everybody loves @DaleJr. I haven't ever met anybody that doesn't like him. I'm very family oriented and he and his team respects that."

@J_Allgaier on driving for @JRMotorsports. 😊
avatar
landon cassill
@landoncassill
Tune in to @NASCARonNBC for another 20mins of NASCAR America and let me know if you agree with my mom
avatar
the library haunter 🦉
@SketchesbyBoze
people say "I feel guilty for reading books when the world is on fire." first of all, no one can fight this battle 24/7; you'll burn yourself out.

second, reading fiction makes us better informed and more empathetic - the two weapons we need *most* in the battles ahead.
avatar
Victory Junction
@VictoryJunction
When your favorite NASCAR driver is just as excited to meet you as you are to meet him, you exchange autographs. 😎
See more on Twitter
Help  |  Reset password  |  Download app
  Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market Street, Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94103  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment