Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Regan Smith Tweeted: Can’t WAIT for Sunday!!!

 
2
Your Highlights
avatar
Regan Smith
@ReganSmith
Can't WAIT for Sunday!!! twitter.com/foxsportspr/st…
avatar
Reed Sorenson
@ReedSorenson36
We had so much fun tonight with our friends finding out we are having a boy !
avatar
Graham Gano
@GrahamGano
Got home today and my fam was playing kickball so I joined in. The only rule is that I'm not allowed to kick it hard. So here is my first at bat...😂
avatar
Andrew
@ajpWSOC9
Chris Scholl principal at Langtree Charter School wins the battle of Principals @CLTMotorSpdwy @LangtreeCharter @wsoctv @WSOCTVSports
avatar
Mike Bugarewicz
@BugaMike14
I don't usually get all caught up in the social media thing but definitely proud of everything the 14 team and @StewartHaasRcng has accomplished this year so far. It takes every single person there to win any single race. Really proud to be a part of this great family! 👊
avatar
sarahdessen
@sarahdessen
Okay, is it weird if I am tempted to buy ALL the entries for this?
See more on Twitter
Help  |  Reset password  |  Download app
  Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market Street, Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94103  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment