Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Denny Hamlin Tweeted: Well today was a first.. a albatross (a 2 on a...

 
Your Highlights
avatar
Denny Hamlin
@dennyhamlin
Well today was a first.. a albatross (a 2 on a par 5) on the last hole. pic.twitter.com/djFisQv9Aq
avatar
sarahdessen
@sarahdessen
Must read for ALL authors and editors! twitter.com/pwkidsbookshel…
avatar
Holly Cain
@_HollyCain
I did it! First time since I was told I had cancer and started all the treatments and had all the surgeries... I did my entire pre-cancer run without stopping!! #proud #grateful #thelittlethings
avatar
Twitter Live
@TwitterLive
#CheddarLIVE is LIVE on Twitter! ⬇️
twitter.com/i/events/94032…
avatar
SportsCenter
@SportsCenter
Casual 😎

(via @KnightsBaseball)
avatar
Guardian Books
@GuardianBooks
The Pisces by Melissa Broder review – my boyfriend, the merman
See more on Twitter
Help  |  Reset password  |  Download app
  Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market Street, Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94103  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment