Sunday, August 26, 2018

Ingrid Vandebosch Tweeted: 2nd place

 
Your Highlights
avatar
Ingrid Vandebosch
@ivandebosch
2nd place
avatar
Guardian Books
@GuardianBooks
Guy Gunaratne: 'I read writers who make me feel brave'
avatar
Matt Tifft
@matt_tifft
Had to make a quick stop in the care center for some fluid post-race but feel great now. Gave it everything I had today!!! Wish we were walking out of here with the 🏆 but man am I proud of the weekend my @RCRracing team had.
avatar
Kim Bly
@kim_bly
Biggest pit/seed I've seen in an avocado!
avatar
GMS Racing
@GMSRacingLLC
Awesome Bill rides again.

@BillElliott9
@roadamerica
@NASCAR

#WeAreGMS #Team23
avatar
Jenny Han can't come to the phone right now
@jennyhan
Somebody put me on a raft out to sea, I'm ded twitter.com/itsgabrielleu/…
See more on Twitter
Help  |  Reset password  |  Download app
  Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market Street, Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94103  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment