Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Haley Dillon Tweeted: I’m devastated to say my family was in a tragi...

 
2
Your Highlights
avatar
Haley Dillon
@HaleyKDillon
I'm devastated to say my family was in a tragic accident. My super hero aunt and sweet cousin didn't make it. People keep asking what they can do to help, if you feel so inclined they set up a go fund me. Thank you for your prayers🙏🏻
avatar
Cole Swindell
@coleswindell
Gearing up for #FGLFest this weekend. Ready to play some new tracks from #AllofIt for you! wmna.sh/cs_tour
avatar
Laila Lalami
@LailaLalami
Please add your voice. Call your senators today: 202-224-3121. twitter.com/maudnewton/sta…
avatar
Bubba Wallace
@BubbaWallace
Congrats @chaseelliott 🤘🏽 twitter.com/nascar/status/…
avatar
sarahdessen
@sarahdessen
My incredibly professional organizing system for my books. Flanked by cork bark for lizards. Now, WHERE is That Summer?
avatar
Carolyn Manno
@carolynmanno
Today on Nascar America at 5p est: Full reaction to Furniture Row Racing's decision to close it's doors. Why did it happen, how could it happen, what does it mean? @SteveLetarte @pkligerman @nateryan have answers at 5. @NASCARonNBC #NASCAR #NASCARonNBCSN
See more on Twitter
Help  |  Reset password  |  Download app
  Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market Street, Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94103  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment