Friday, September 7, 2018

nascarcasm Tweeted: When I tweet a poll asking what I should spend m...

 
2
Your Highlights
avatar
nascarcasm
@nascarcasm
When I tweet a poll asking what I should spend my tax refund on twitter.com/mattweaveraw/s…
avatar
Regan Smith
@ReganSmith
Bring on @IMS!... what a wild day, from the golf course to fitting a seat. Can't wait to get back in a car this weekend! Huge thanks to @LFR95 for letting me fill in. And most important get better soon @kaseykahne
avatar
Tim Dugger
@Tim_Dugger
Headed to North Carolina to do a little singing with @MW55 for the Garage party tomorrow!! Hope yall can come!! For more info ask Michael 😂👍
avatar
Jenny Durst
@Jenny_Durst
Wishing @KarsynElledge3 the best of luck at tonight's @Driven2Save #BC39 race @IMS dirt track! @USACNation #DurstInc @jetfitness247 @TBMotorsprts
avatar
Jimmie Johnson
@JimmieJohnson
Turning 5 in style. 😊
avatar
Vince Welch
@vincewelch
Hate that @kaseykahne can't race the Brickyard but pumped my @NASCARONFOX colleague @ReganSmith is filling in.
See more on Twitter
Help  |  Reset password  |  Download app
  Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market Street, Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94103  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment