Saturday, December 8, 2018

Guardian Books Tweeted: Robin Robertson: ‘Writing poetry has very li...

 
Your Highlights
avatar
Guardian Books
@GuardianBooks
Robin Robertson: 'Writing poetry has very little to do with the intellect'
avatar
Guardian Books
@GuardianBooks
David Szalay: 'I'm laughing at myself when I write about vanity and self‑absorption'
avatar
Maud Newton
@maudnewton
It's been almost a year since I sent a Tiny Letter! I'm planning one for the end of 2018, about what I've been reading, doing, and thinking about. If you'd like, you can sign up here: tinyletter.com/maudnewton
avatar
Guardian Books
@GuardianBooks
In the Hurricane's Eye review: Nathaniel Philbrick's revolutionary triumph
avatar
Denny Hamlin
@dennyhamlin
Oh how people forget. Congrats on everything you've accomplished so far. #notdone twitter.com/kkrdirt/status…
avatar
Jeff Gordon
@JeffGordonWeb
Besides the impressive visual reminder that you collected a lot of 🏆🏆🏆, it also reminded me how you went about it. With style & class! 😎🤩👏 twitter.com/kkrdirt/status…
See more on Twitter
Help  |  Privacy  |  Reset password  |  Download app
  Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market Street, Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94103  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment