Saturday, December 1, 2018

Kenny Wallace Tweeted: My thoughts this Saturday morning....

 
Your Highlights
avatar
Kenny Wallace
@Kenny_Wallace
My thoughts this Saturday morning....
avatar
Julie Murphy
@andimJULIE
hi my name is shameless
avatar
Lee Spencer
@CandiceSpencer
Going through racing withdrawal? Live in the Midwest? @GatewayDirt just opened two additional sections in the Dome to sell seats. Have already run into @AlexBowman88 @CBellRacing @Rico_Abreu @Logan_Seavey @Kenny_Wallace @Tanner_Thorson @ChrisBlair4B @KKM_67 #NASCAR @USACNation
avatar
Kenny Wallace
@Kenny_Wallace
We won a HUGE race tonight for the @GatewayDirt .. I sang @Nelly_Mo in Victory Lane... "You can find me in Saint Lou Aye"... NUTHIN like winning in front of your hometown people...
avatar
sarahdessen
@sarahdessen
Family wedding tonight and I've been so busy making sure everyone ELSE has proper attire I forgot about myself. Whoops.
avatar
sarahdessen
@sarahdessen
It has been pointed out me that I am older than Elvis was when he died and reader, I am SHAKEN. How?
See more on Twitter
Help  |  Privacy  |  Reset password  |  Download app
  Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market Street, Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94103  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment