Wednesday, April 26, 2023

John Scalzi Tweeted: Between when I left college and before I met Kr...

 
John Scalzi's avatar
John Scalzi
@scalzi
Between when I left college and before I met Krissy I went a couple of years without sex, a combination of being nerdy, not interested in the "singles scene" of the early 90s (ooof) and being busy with my career. I don't recall feeling all that deprived.

theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2…
Reply Retweet Like
PublishersLunch's avatar
PublishersLunch
@PublishersLunch
People: Dawn Davis Returns to S&S, 37 Ink publun.ch/3oJlVkb
Reply Retweet Like
Cory Doctorow @pluralistic@mamot.fr Red Team Blues's avatar
Cory Doctorow @pluralistic@mamot.fr Red Team Blues
@doctorow
RT @12MileGeo: @scalzi @doctorow I'm a print guy. So I got a thing.
Cory Doctorow @pluralistic@mamot.fr Red Team Blues's Photo
Reply Retweet Like
Nicholas Kristof's avatar
Nicholas Kristof
@NickKristof
This Is What Neuroscientists and Philosophers Understand About Addiction nytimes.com/2023/04/24/opi… Terrific piece by @maiasz
Reply Retweet Like
Mike Drucker's avatar
Mike Drucker
@MikeDrucker
Nothing is more divorced than spending half of your video complaining that your wife was legally allowed to divorce you twitter.com/legendaryenerg…
Reply Retweet Like
Jess Dweck's avatar
Jess Dweck
@TheDweck
RT @shutupmikeginn: you've got to fuck up so bad to not get $8 out of me. i'm stupid, i'll spend $8 on anything
Reply Retweet Like
Help  |  Privacy  |  Reset password  |  Download app
Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market Street, Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94103

No comments:

Post a Comment