Tuesday, April 18, 2023

Nichole Davis Tweeted: Do you still get your Netflix movies on DVD's...

 
Nichole Davis's avatar
Nichole Davis
@NicholeDWBZ
Do you still get your Netflix movies on DVD's through kiosks/mailing, or have you made the switch to streaming? twitter.com/dvdnetflix/sta…
Reply Retweet Like
PublishersLunch's avatar
PublishersLunch
@PublishersLunch
Netflix Announces November 2 Premiere for Adaptation of All The Light We Cannot See publun.ch/3GTjAtg
Reply Retweet Like
John Scalzi's avatar
John Scalzi
@scalzi
If you think about it, what are humans but batteries made of food, ask the Matrix, it knows

sciencealert.com/scientists-cre…
Reply Retweet Like
Mike Drucker's avatar
Mike Drucker
@MikeDrucker
RT @WGAWest: "AMPTP needs to stop screwing around and come to the table with reasonable responses to the WGA's core demands for its new thr…
Reply Retweet Like
The Millions's avatar
The Millions
@The_Millions
"To cure myself entirely of my melancholy disposition? To cut it out of my body and keep it in a jar where I could observe it at a safe remove? I've long since given up on that project—not out of defeat but rather out of a strange sense of respect."

pwne.ws/3MRfeXo
Reply Retweet Like
Graywolf Press's avatar
Graywolf Press
@GraywolfPress
"I'm very sceptical of nostalgia, but I'm also drawn to it; it's a central theme or tonal reality of my life. I'm hoping to find newer ways to articulate what that longing is."

Solmaz Sharif's CUSTOMS is now available in the UK from @BloomsburyBooks 📚

theguardian.com/books/2023/apr…
Reply Retweet Like
Help  |  Privacy  |  Reset password  |  Download app
Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market Street, Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94103

No comments:

Post a Comment