Sunday, June 2, 2024

Kumail Nanjiani posted: Rest in Peace Scott. I genuinely don’t know ...

 
Kumail Nanjiani's avatar
Kumail Nanjiani
@kumailn
Rest in Peace Scott. I genuinely don't know what to say. I always looked forward to seeing you and talking to you and I can't believe that will never happen again. I'll miss you buddy. twitter.com/EricVespe/stat…
Reply Retweet Like
David Mitchell's avatar
David Mitchell
@RealDMitchell
My column in today's @ObsNewReview is about the Conservative Party's puzzling attempts to remain in government.
theguardian.com/commentisfree/…
Reply Retweet Like
NWS Boston's avatar
NWS Boston
@NWSBoston
Sunday - Another stunner of a day, clouds will increase late in the day, but otherwise dry conditions. Look for afternoon temperatures to climb back into the 80s away from the immediate coast #MAwx #CTwx #RIwx
NWS Boston's Photo
Reply Retweet Like
Cory Doctorow NONCONSENSUAL BLUE TICK's avatar
Cory Doctorow NONCONSENSUAL BLUE TICK
@doctorow
RT @Phelimo: @doctorow This is how I learned all about Rollerball.
Cory Doctorow NONCONSENSUAL BLUE TICK's Photo
Reply Retweet Like
L.A. Times Books's avatar
L.A. Times Books
@latimesbooks
A harrowing look at drummer Jim Gordon's descent from rock talent to convicted murderer latimes.com/entertainment-…
Reply Retweet Like
Nieman Lab's avatar
Nieman Lab
@NiemanLab
"Honestly, I was not expecting this to be the assignment that made me worry about bailing a reporter out of jail."

buff.ly/4529xwJ
Reply Retweet Like
Help  |  Privacy  |  Reset password  |  Download app
X Corp. 1355 Market Street, Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94103

No comments:

Post a Comment