Sunday, June 23, 2024

Louis Theroux posted: RT @BeardedGenius: I could tell you this is ba...

 
Louis Theroux's avatar
Louis Theroux
@louistheroux
RT @BeardedGenius: I could tell you this is baby talk in a Scouse accent and it still won't prepare you for it
Louis Theroux's Video
Reply Retweet Like
HarperCollins's avatar
HarperCollins
@HarperCollins
This June, explore our collection of literary fiction, memoirs, coming-of-age novels, and more crucial stories that celebrate the power of Pride. 🏳️‍🌈 bit.ly/3qqwitL
HarperCollins's Photo
Reply Retweet Like
The Millions's avatar
The Millions
@The_Millions
RT @SarahViren: Love this essay and for the record I'm a squid.
Reply Retweet Like
Cory Doctorow NONCONSENSUAL BLUE TICK's avatar
Cory Doctorow NONCONSENSUAL BLUE TICK
@doctorow
RT @sergioaved: Day 6 of my personal BOYCOTT of @Uber, I will not give Uber override permission over all other apps on my phone. I've disco…
Reply Retweet Like
Mike Drucker's avatar
Mike Drucker
@MikeDrucker
When I want an appetizer that nobody else at the table gets to eat twitter.com/stephenking/st…
Reply Retweet Like
GBH News's avatar
GBH News
@GBHNews
This week marks 50 years since Judge Garrity issued a decision ordering Boston Public Schools to end the practice of unconstitutional segregation of its students. But that era is one that students may have to learn about from family or on social media. wgbh.org/news/local/202…
Reply Retweet Like
Help  |  Privacy  |  Reset password  |  Download app
X Corp. 1355 Market Street, Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94103

No comments:

Post a Comment