Friday, May 4, 2018

Matt Viser Tweeted: “My favorite meat is hot dog, by the way. That i...

 
Your Highlights
avatar
Matt Viser
@mviser
"My favorite meat is hot dog, by the way. That is my favorite meat" Romney said. "My second favorite meat is hamburger. And everyone says, oh don't you prefer steak? It's like, I know steaks are great but I like hot dog best and I like hamburger next best"
avatar
Guardian Books
@GuardianBooks
Arkady by Patrick Langley review – a bleak, oblique dystopia
avatar
Elizabeth McCracken
@elizmccracken
Large lot of vintage doll hands. What else is there to say?
avatar
Cory Doctorow
@doctorow
#1yrago AI has a legibility problem boingboing.net/2017/05/04/hum…
avatar
Rachel Simon
@Rachel_Simon
I wrote about TULLY, and how terrifying its depiction of motherhood is for childless 20-somethings like myself.
avatar
Carmen Maria Machado
@carmenmmachado
During his tour for THIS IS HOW YOU LOSE HER, Junot Díaz did a Q&A at the grad program I'd just graduated from. When I made the mistake of asking him a question about his protagonist's unhealthy, pathological relationship with women, he went off for me for twenty minutes. twitter.com/zinziclemmons/…
See more on Twitter
Settings  |  Help  |  Unsubscribe
  Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market Street, Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94103  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment