Sunday, May 13, 2018

sarahdessen liked Harlan Coben's Tweet: Every Mother’s Day, I tweet ...

 
Your Highlights
avatar
Harlan Coben
@HarlanCoben
Every Mother's Day, I tweet this essay about my mom. And maybe yours. Thanks for indulging me. Happy Mother's Day.
avatar
Susan Orlean
@susanorlean
Husband just announced he is getting me a pair of mom jeans for Mother's Day. I love him.
avatar
Maud Newton
@maudnewton
I love so many things about living in Queens and one of them is that the chef at Il Poeta personally checks in at your table and if you dally with evident pleasure after dessert he gives you a hug and kiss on each cheek as you leave.
avatar
Amy Spalding
@theames
Of course The Doctor will always be in my heart but please prepare to salute
T H E 😻 C A P T A I N
reporting for duty! Yes it is short for CAPTAIN RAYMOND HOLT and I want you to know that was chosen before it was canceled OR renewed! ift.tt/2IiK3jv
avatar
Alison Bell
@Alison_M_Bell
Perfect choice for the eve of Mother's Day, if I do say so myself. @TheLetdownTV Thanks a million, @sarahdessen twitter.com/sarahdessen/st…
avatar
Beth Bates
@bethbates
Like beer? Too bad.
See more on Twitter
Help  |  Reset password  |  Download app
  Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market Street, Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94103  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment