Monday, May 28, 2018

Ryan Blaney Tweeted: I’m alright, thanks for the support. Stinks tha...

 
Your Highlights
avatar
Ryan Blaney
@Blaney
I'm alright, thanks for the support. Stinks that happened. Car was pretty good.
avatar
Kyle Larson
@KyleLarsonRacin
It ain't cool people. Quit climbing the fences! twitter.com/nickbromberg/s…
avatar
Guardian Books
@GuardianBooks
Reading group: Nightwood by Djuna Barnes is our book for May
avatar
Dale Earnhardt Jr.
@DaleJr
This dude is my hero. 🤘🏼 twitter.com/nascar/status/…
avatar
Jeff Gordon
@JeffGordonWeb
Are you ready for the 600? Tune to @FS1 at 4:30pm ET for @NASCAR #RaceDay from Charlotte then @NASCARONFOX at 5:30pm ET on @FOXTV or FOXSportsGo.com!

📷: @CLTMotorSpdwy.

#NASCAR #TeamJG
avatar
Jeff Gluck, Windshield Inspector 🧐
@jeff_gluck
Sitting here watching the 600 with @nascarcasm and @bobpockrass at Casm's house. Crank It Up just started and Casm goes, "I'm sorry, I'm a terrible host. Did you guys want me to crank it up?"
See more on Twitter
Help  |  Reset password  |  Download app
  Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market Street, Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94103  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment