Sunday, July 8, 2018

Erik Jones Tweeted: We won! Cheers 🍻

 
5
Your Highlights
avatar
Erik Jones
@erik_jones
We won! Cheers 🍻 pic.twitter.com/tcmxIyhuPF
avatar
Carol Jones
@carol_jones4
Does Victory Lane look the same @erik_jones?!How great you found your way back!!! So happy & proud and sad I wasn't there this time but see you at the next one!!! 🏁♥️ instagram.com/p/Bk9NAP2lUYS/…
avatar
Guardian Books
@GuardianBooks
David Sedaris: 'The audience thinks I'm monstrous'
avatar
sarahdessen
@sarahdessen
This is the biggest salad I have ever seen. Yikes. #cheesecakefactory
avatar
Kyle Busch
@KyleBusch
I'm proud of you @erik_jones. I knew the day I met you and then when you beat me at the snowball derby that you had so much talent. You've had to overcome a lot these past few years but you are a fighter. I'm proud of you and know your Dad is up there celebrating! 🍻
avatar
Samantha Busch
@SamanthaBusch
Asked Kyle what he said to William. Said he checked on him bc as he was going into the wall he couldn't see where William wrecked and was worried about him. Wanted to make sure he was ok.
See more on Twitter
Help  |  Reset password  |  Download app
  Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market Street, Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94103  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment