Saturday, July 28, 2018

Twitter Live Tweeted: #chatter is LIVE on Twitter! ⬇️

 
1
Your Highlights
avatar
Twitter Live
@TwitterLive
#chatter is LIVE on Twitter! ⬇️
twitter.com/i/events/98675…
avatar
Guardian Books
@GuardianBooks
The Cloven by Brian Catling review – climax of an esoteric epic
avatar
Shannon Spake
@ShannonSpake
There are always so many emotions the morning of the race. Anxiety, excitement, hope. Thank you to everyone who helped get me to this day with all your love and support! Now excuse me… instagram.com/p/Blxi6zWlds5/…
avatar
Kyle Busch Motorsports
@KBMteam
Winner of Stage 1 is @ToddGilliland_
@erik_jones P4
@KyleBusch P19 after lifting late in Stage pic.twitter.com/Y4XhlyMjhy
avatar
NASCAR on NBC
@NASCARonNBC
Good morning, @NASCAR fans!

Cup Series practice from @poconoraceway is on @CNBC. To stream, head here: nbcsports.com/live
avatar
Noah Gragson
@NoahGragson
Unable to race today in Pocono due to Doctor not clearing me to race. If it were up to me, I'd be in my @safelite Tundra. I tried everything in my power to race. Thanks to everyone who supports me in my career. I feel like I've let everyone down. But respect NASCARs decision.
See more on Twitter
Help  |  Reset password  |  Download app
  Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market Street, Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94103  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment