Thursday, July 12, 2018

Tony Stewart Tweeted: Bob Franke’s Dairy Queen was my first sponsor ...

 
3
Your Highlights
avatar
Tony Stewart
@TonyStewart
Bob Franke's Dairy Queen was my first sponsor when I started racing. I'd bring my winning trophy to him & he'd give me free ice cream. Fast forward 40 yrs. Won last night in my TQ with Bob Franke's Dairy Queen as my sponsor. So, here I am with my trophy, ready for some ice cream.
avatar
Dale Earnhardt Jr.
@DaleJr
Are we gonna completely ignore the space pictures? twitter.com/kylebusch/stat…
avatar
Mike Davis
@MikeDavis88
Bidness up top. Pool party down below.
avatar
Wood Brothers Racing
@woodbrothers21
We see the Darlington throwback weekend a little differently. For us, we've got endless schemes to pick from. It's more about honoring the driver and not a rainbow, so for that reason, we chose Cale Yarborough's 50th anniversary win scheme for this year's Southern 500!
avatar
Maud Newton
@maudnewton
I now travel with lemons, honey, black tea, and a portable lemon juicer. At first I thought it was just a thing I was doing for my two weeks at Yaddo, but it turns out no, this is one of my middle-aged eccentricities.
avatar
Jeff Gluck
@jeff_gluck
Saturday night race at Kentucky this week.
See more on Twitter
Help  |  Reset password  |  Download app
  Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market Street, Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94103  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment