Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Mark Martin Tweeted: Hometown pride 👏🏻

 
Your Highlights
avatar
Mark Martin
@markmartin
Hometown pride 👏🏻 twitter.com/LilRedDave/sta…
avatar
Ward Burton
@WardBurtonWBWF
I can only imagine what Twitter would have been like when I raced cup. My generation is a little bit tougher I believe. 😏
avatar
Kelley Earnhardt
@EarnhardtKelley
Happy Birthday to my newest teenager @ElledgeKennedy! Wish her a great day!
avatar
Mike Davis
@MikeDavis88
Found this rummaging through a box of old things. It's a parting letter from my 6th-grade teacher at the end of the school year.
avatar
RCR
@RCRracing
We tip our hat to Carl Dakes on being a finalist for The @NASCAR_FDN Betty Jane France Humanitarian Award! Watch @RyanJNewman catch Carl off guard by surprising him with a nomination. #BJFHAward

Voting is open through November 19th: nas.cr/2PCT2Qe
avatar
Team Penske
@Team_Penske
On to Homestead.

#NASCARPlayoffs | #TeamJL
See more on Twitter
Help  |  Reset password  |  Download app
  Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market Street, Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94103  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment