Friday, October 26, 2018

Robert Wickens Tweeted: Did my first slide transfer as a paraplegic ...

 
Your Highlights
avatar
Robert Wickens
@robertwickens
Did my first slide transfer as a paraplegic today. My upper body is getting stronger everyday. I've only been posting videos of the small movement in my legs, but the reality is I am far away from walking on my own. I've never worked harder for anything in my life. More to come!!
avatar
FOX: NASCAR
@NASCARONFOX
Truck Series action rolls tomorrow on FS1!

10a ET - Qualifying
12:30p ET - NASCAR #RaceDay

Stream it LIVE via FOXSports.com or the FOX Sports App.

#NASCARPlayoffs
avatar
NASCAR on NBC
@NASCARonNBC
On this day in 2014, @DaleJr finally got that grandfather clock.

Relive his @MartinsvilleSwy win, and his celebration with the members of @TeamHendrick.
avatar
Jeff Gluck
@jeff_gluck
An Instagram update from @robertwickens. Screenshot of the caption below. (H/t @brantjames) instagram.com/p/BpYJKb-HmBj/…
avatar
Phil Parsons
@philparsons98
Please join @MW55 @vincewelch @HermieSadler @kaitlynvincie and me in welcoming @KurtBusch to our team Sat.
avatar
Steve Letarte
@SteveLetarte
Another fun night at the @tdjf dinner #DrivenToGive .... Great work @DaleJr @AmyEarnhardt @EarnhardtKelley 👍🏼👍🏼
See more on Twitter
Help  |  Reset password  |  Download app
  Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market Street, Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94103  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment