Friday, October 19, 2018

Thomas Davis Tweeted: Man I swear my pops was one of the coolest dud...

 
Your Highlights
avatar
Thomas Davis
@ThomasDavisSDTM
Man I swear my pops was one of the coolest dudes you could ever meet!! Just incase y'all was wondering where I get it from!!🤷🏾‍♂️😂 instagram.com/p/BpF8--NAKYE/…
avatar
Michael Waltrip
@MW55
I ignore people who don't know me or understand who I am. We do so much good in the world Cassi and the only people that matter are our family, friends and God. ✌️ 🙏 twitter.com/gassigirl88/st…
avatar
Kenny Wallace
@Kenny_Wallace
It's a GIRL.. Baby "Jayde" is perfect.. Congrats to @BranD_Wallace and @JustinLowder1 .. WE LOve you... pic.twitter.com/2GvwEMEiKa
avatar
Krissie Newman
@NewmanKrissie
🤔 correction I have seen @RyanJNewman work on his car 😬 twitter.com/bobpockrass/st…
avatar
Twitter Live
@TwitterLive
#chatter is LIVE on Twitter! ⬇️
twitter.com/i/events/98675…
avatar
Twitter Live
@TwitterLive
#TheCheckdown is LIVE on Twitter! ⬇️
twitter.com/i/events/10370…
See more on Twitter
Help  |  Reset password  |  Download app
  Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market Street, Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94103  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment