Monday, October 10, 2022

Rex Chapman🏇🏼 Tweeted: The best. Michael J. Fox and Christopher ...

 
Your Highlights
Rex Chapman🏇🏼's avatar
Rex Chapman🏇🏼
@RexChapman
The best.

Michael J. Fox and Christopher Lloyd were reunited today in New York City at Comic Con…
Rex Chapman🏇🏼's Video
Reply Retweet Like
B&S's avatar
B&S
@____B_S____
Grey wolf transforms into a good boy when he is visited by the people that helped raise their pack
B&S's Video
Reply Retweet Like
Bess Kalb's avatar
Bess Kalb
@bessbell
Hi! The global Jewish population has still not rebounded from the Holocaust. There were 16.6 million Jews in 1939, then 6 million of us were annihilated in a genocide that happened when "It's A Wonderful Life" came out in movie theaters, and now there are 14.8 million of us.
Reply Retweet Like
Christina Soontornvat's avatar
Christina Soontornvat
@soontornvat
Well, I was wondering when a review like this would come in, and here we are. I know I don't have to address this, but I want to, because it refers to one of the most important scenes in THE TRYOUT.
Christina Soontornvat's Photo
Reply Retweet Like
Farmer John's avatar
Farmer John
@johndumelo
More Pona yams have arrived. Pls Dm me for details. I'm big but my yams are bigger!!! 😁
Farmer John's Photo
Reply Retweet Like
Lakota Man's avatar
Lakota Man
@LakotaMan1
When I started this account I wanted only an exclusive Native following. However, the outpouring of unconditional support from my non-Native alliance has changed all that. I now feel so incredibly blessed to have you with me. I see you — I appreciate you. #IndigenousPeoplesDay 🪶
Lakota Man's Photo
Reply Retweet Like
Help  |  Privacy  |  Reset password  |  Download app
Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market Street, Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94103

No comments:

Post a Comment