Saturday, May 20, 2023

GBH Archives Tweeted: Thank you for shopping at Tower Records in 1992.

 
GBH Archives's avatar
GBH Archives
@GBHArchives
Thank you for shopping at Tower Records in 1992.
GBH Archives's Video
Reply Retweet Like
Mike Drucker's avatar
Mike Drucker
@MikeDrucker
Thank you for posting this at me twice. I also appreciate you posting it forty minutes after you insulted my family and my career. I can't imagine why people think you're arguing in bad faith. twitter.com/sonyashaykhoun…
Reply Retweet Like
Cory Doctorow @pluralistic@mamot.fr Red Team Blues's avatar
Cory Doctorow @pluralistic@mamot.fr Red Team Blues
@doctorow
Africa As a Soviet Scientist Sees It (1974) jellobiafrasays.tumblr.com/post/717857289…
Cory Doctorow @pluralistic@mamot.fr Red Team Blues's Photo
Reply Retweet Like
PublishersLunch's avatar
PublishersLunch
@PublishersLunch
Britney Spears Concedes Delay On Her Book: "It may take me a year, maybe longer who knows … to share my story" publun.ch/3WlTVzE
Reply Retweet Like
b-boy bouiebaisse's avatar
b-boy bouiebaisse
@jbouie
uploaded some photos from a (relatively) recent, paired it down to the keepers, did some light editing and here are the keepers jamellebouie.net/blog/2023/5/20…
Reply Retweet Like
Kevin J Anderson's avatar
Kevin J Anderson
@TheKJA
Just got back from a nice hike where I dictated chaps 30 & 31 in Dan Shamble: BATS IN THE BELFRY. I do all my writing while walking, and you can get a behind-the-scenes glimpse with all of my original raw audio files for BATS by backing the @Kickstarter. kickstarter.com/projects/thekj…
Kevin J Anderson's Video
Reply Retweet Like
Help  |  Privacy  |  Reset password  |  Download app
Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market Street, Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94103

No comments:

Post a Comment